- Green builder Full Spectrum, LLC chose Barfield Public Relations to publicize its newest project, 1400 on Fifth, Harlem’s first sustainable, mixed-use building.
- BPR conceived an events-based public awareness initiative highlighting both the new building, and the developer’s impact in Harlem.
- Invited a local children’s arts group to paint the fence surrounding the construction site.
- Produced Full Spectrum’s groundbreaking ceremony and reception for 400, with media, elected officials, community members and investors attending.
- Coverage of the building’s grand opening from Major news outlets, including The New York Times, The New York Daily News, Black Enterprise and the Wall Street Journal
- Coverage by three building/construction trade magazines.
- 1400 on Fifth also sold out all of its units in under six months.