City University of New York (CUNY) & City University Construction Fund (CUCF). CUNY is the nation’s largest leading public university, serving more than 480,000 students in 24 colleges and institutions. Barfield Public Relations has provided CUNY & CUCF with special events, creative design, marketing, and public relations services to promote the University’s Minority Women Business Enterprise Conference. In addition, we provided administrative services to the City University Construction Fund.
“Partnering for Opportunities”
Shape Brand Message and establish identity for CUNY & CUCF MWBE Conference Create a website with online registration, design marketing assets, ads, signage, digital screens Plan, organize, coordinate, and manage large-scale conference for women and minority business owners.
Promote CUNY & CUCF MWBE Conference to educate Minority business owners about the opportunities offered by CUNY & CUCF. Build CUNY & CUCF brand by positioning it’s capital construction programs as CUNY’s public benefit corporation to support educational purposes of CUNY.
• Registrant Management
• Compile a list of Certified MWBEs procuring goods and services
• Marketing Collateral Web Site Design & Production
• Registration on Line
• Print Advertising Radio Interviews
• Media Management and Media Placement
• Publicity • Secure Speakers
• Logistics and Venue selection assistance
• On-site logistic and presence
• Evaluation Survey
Develop media and marketing strategies that brand CUNY/CUCF MWBE conference using the following communications tools and activities:
- Registrant Management
- Compile a list of Certified M/WBEs procuring goods and services
- Marketing Collateral Web Site Design & Production
- Online Registration
- Print Advertising Radio Interviews
- Media Management and placement
- Secure Speakers
- Logistics and venue selection assistance
- On-site logistic and presence
- Evaluation Survey
More than 4,000 small businesses (MWBE) have attended the CUNY & CUCF MWBE Conference and media impressions have reached more than 10million.