Barfield Public Relations is a full-service marketing, communications and public relations firm.
For 25 years, BPR has differentiated itself from the pack with its client-centered approach of communications, engagement, events management, ad-buying, media strategy and media placement and community outreach.
Our multidisciplinary communications method generates buzz and engages thought leaders.
BPR offers effective, highly visible communications services that engross and inform the public while enhancing client relationships with their audience. Whether it’s getting the message out, creating a one of a kind special event or program, or launching or revitalizing an initiative, BPR will conceptualize, and then execute your vision.
We specialize in media relations and event management solutions for non-profits, the pharmaceutical industry, business to business, city and state government, entities of arts and culture and schools and universities.
We harness our expertise in integrative marketing, event management, creative services and media to deliver results-oriented, culturally competent outcomes.
The Empire State and New York City Business Solutions has certified Barfield Public Relations Inc. as Minority/Woman-owned Business Enterprise (MWBE).
Our Clients Include:
City & State Government:
- The City University of New York (CUNY)
- The City University Construction Fund (CUCF)
- New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF)
- New York State Independent Living Council (NYSILC)
- New York State Department of Transportation (DOT)
- United States Army
- Wyandanch Union Free School District
- New York Census Bureau
- Pfizer Inc.
- McDonald’s Franchises (New York Tri-State Area)
- Digene Reach
- AmeriChoice/United Health Care
- BMS Brownsville Multi-Service Family Health Center
- Prudential / The Positive Community Magazine
- Bovis Lend Lease
- Full Spectrum Building & Development, LLC
- Schiefflin & Somerset
- National Newspaper Publishers Association
- The Black Publishers of New York City
- Winning Kids, Inc.
Economic Development Corporation:
- Lower Manhattan Development Corporation (LMDC)
- Bridge Street Development Corporation (BSDC)
- Fulton First Re-development
- Asian American Business Development Center
- Astor Services For Children and Families
- New York Memory Center
- Samaritan Village
- The Coalition for the Improvement of Bedford Stuyvesant
- The Balm In Gilead, Inc.
- Bed-Stuy Alive!
- Brooklyn Queens Education Center
- US Congressman Edolphus “ Ed” Towns
- US Congresswomen Yvette D. Clarke
- City Councilman Mathieu Eugene